Dear Sharjah Public Libraries Visitors and Members
Greetings of the day,
Addressing the precautionary measures implemented in Sharjah Public Libraries, and parallel with the updated measures implemented in the Emirate of Sharjah:
First: Entry to the Library is allowed to individuals who have received two doses of UAE-approved Covid-19 vaccines and booster shots and to be proved by Al Hosen App, considering the following:
- All visitors who received two doses of UAE-approved Covid-19 vaccines and booster shots show negative PCR tests every 14 days.
- Unvaccinated individuals or those who have not received the booster shot or were vaccinated with one or only two doses of UAE–approved Covid-19 vaccines. Individuals with exemptions (including children) will be allowed entry only with a negative PCR test every 7 days.
- Visitors violating clauses (1) and (2) shall be denied entry to the Library.
Second: All shall adhere to the set precautionary and preventive measures to ensure and maintain public health and safety:
- Social distancing is applied among all.
- Wearing facemask when entering the library and until exiting it.
- Refrain from visiting the library when experiencing symptoms such as coughing and cold.
Kindly adhere to the above to ensure your and our safety, as prevention is the responsibility of all. The Library will implement the above starting Monday, January 3, 2022.
Book Club Area
Authorty's new home in Maliha...